Şubat 20, 2017

Cee Lo Green - Grand Canyon




Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [4X]
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy you!
If I build a bridge, could I, come on over?
And sayyyy
You look beautiful, even from so far away
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy there!
I wish I was the winnnnnnnd that, blows your hair
Don't cryyyy
If I could, I'd walk right across the sky

I see the woman for me
On the other side of the Grand Canyon
Could that beeeeee the woman for me
on the other side of the Grand Canyon

I'm screaming, to to the top of my lungs
No one has heard a word, I had to say
The wind, blew them awayyyyyy
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy there!
I love youuuuuuuu
And oh it's not fairrrrrr
Whyyyy, can't I flyyyyy?
Cause

I see the woman for me
On the other side of the Grand Canyon (Grand Canyon)
I couldn't see clearly, the woman for me
on the other side of a Grand Canyon, ooooh

[Cee-Lo skats and harmonizes to fade out]



Writer(s): Curtis Harding, Thomas Decarlo Callaway

"The Lady Killer" (2010)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder